Easy Spinach Tortillas
- Soy Free
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Wheat Free
- Egg Free
8cups fresh Spinach
2cups Cassava Flour
4 Tbsp Safflower Oil
1/2 tsp Sea Salt
1. In a pan add water and spinach, cover and bring to a boil (about 5minutes).
2. Add to a VitaMix (water & spinach) until you get a pureé consistency.
3. Add spinach pureé, Cassava flour, oil and sea salt in a large bowl and mix until well combined.
4. Add 1 Tbsp of water if flour is too dry (optional).
5. Make equal size, smooth balls (a bit larger than golf balls). Let chill in the fridge for 30minutes.
6. Press into tortillas using a tortilla press.
7. Cook tortilla a minute on each side on the stove. A heat pocket will indicate the tortilla is ready.
8. Cover the finished tortillas with a towel.