Aeverie's favorite pizza crust
Let's be real here for on moment, who doesn't love pizza? Now who doesn't love a fast, easy and convenient pizza crust recipe?! I know I do. So here is the scoop, there is NO rising time, it's healthy, paleo, yeast free and only 4 ingredients. It's so easy my 8 year old helps me and within 15 minutes you have a whole pizza on the table, yes a whole pizza with toppings and all, done in 15 minutes.
Sometimes I make this crust and add toppings after, almost like a naan or pita. Did i mention this pizza crust is Paleo and Keto friendly. I know right!! We make this at least 1 a week. Hope you Enjoy it as much as we do!
- Preheat oven to 400F
- In a medium bowl add Mozzarella cheese and butter.
- Place the bowl in the microwave for 2-3 minutes making sure its completely melted.
- Once melted add Cassava flour and begin to mix with a spoon (NOT A WHISK). Once it's cooled enough to manage with hands add in the Egg. Knead with hands just like you would with other pizza doughs. Knead until its no longer sticky.
- Use 2 pieces of parchment paper and place dough in between them and roll with a rolling pin as thin as possible or desired. (You can use your hands as well. I have done it both ways and both work equaly the same.)
- Peel off top parchment paper, place on cookie sheet and add your toppings. Pizza sauce, cheese, pepperoni, sliced veggies, you name it.
- Place in oven and Bake for 10 minutes