belgian collagen waffles
There is nothing better than waffles packed with protein that taste like dessert! Here is a easy recipe that the whole family will love!
- 2 cups Namaste Gluten Free flour
- 3/4 cup Granulated sugar (I have made them with Lakanto golden monk fruit sugar for diabetics)
- 3 1/2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 2 eggs or Namaste Egg replacer
- 1 1/2 cup Whole milk alternative like Good Karma Flax milk (coconut milk in a can at room temp)
- 1 cup Dairy free butter
- 3 Scoops Zint Collagen
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Prepare the egg replacer according to package and set aside.
- In a medium bowl pour milk and butter and warm in microwave for a minute and mix so butter can melt, then set aside.
- In a large bowl add dry ingredients, gluten free flour, sugar, collagen and baking powder and mix to incorporate.
- Pour wet ingredients to dry and mix until well incorporated and let sit while waffle skillet warms. it makes about 10-14 waffles depending on size.