Mini Apple Pies
- 2 cups Perfect Flour Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (opt out if dairy free butter contains salt)
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 cup dairy free butter, ROOM TEMPERATURE, CUBED (or shortening)
- 1/2 cup plain coconut yogurt
- • Filling
- 2 large Granny Smith apples, peeled and diced
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons flour
- Add all ingredients for the dough in large bowl and knead dough until well incorporated.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- While waiting on dough peel and dice apples. Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Mix apples, lemon juice, cinnamon, sugar and flour in a large bowl until well incorporated. Set aside.
- When dough is ready roll out to 1/6”.
- Cut out with a 3 inch round cookie cutter or biscuit cutter.
- Use 2 circles per each mini pie. Place on circle down and add 1 tablespoon apple filling. Top with another circle, use a fork to seal the edges and cut 3 slits on top with knife.
- BAKE for 15-18 min or until golden brown.