mix-ins raw balls
Here we are at GFAF Expo with the owner of Zego Snacks Aeverie is holding their NEW product and our main ingredient for this recipe. If you haven't had a chance to try them like we have you should become a backer on KICKSTARTER as they are not for sale yet.
- 1 cup Mix-ins
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened safe Butter (sunflower, pumpkin, flax, almond, cashew, walnut, you get the point)
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 TBS White chia seeds
- Add everything to a food processor and pulse for about 15-20 seconds until everything comes together like a wet dough with some texture.
- Using a cookie scoop make balls and gently squeeze in hand to form a perfect ball.
- Roll them in the white chia seeds if desired or skip this step.
- Place them on a cookie sheet and refrigerate for 5 minutes.