Oat carrot cookies
I love carrot cake, but hate all the calories that come with it. Enjoy these healthy Oat Carrot Cookies full of nutrients with no eggs, milk, or added sugars. Enjoy!
- 2 Cup ZEGO oats
- 2 Cup shredded carrots (or add them whole if using a food processor)
- 2-3 smashed bananas
- 1/2 Cup ZEGO Pure Seed Protein
- 1/2 Cup unflavored Collagen
- 3 TBSP chia seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 TBSP vanilla-1/3 cup mix-ins of your choice
- Mash up bananas, and shred carrots, then add oats, banana puree, baking powder, vanilla, protein powder, and collagen.
- OR IF USING A FOOD PROCESSOR
- Add carrots and pulse
- Add oats pulse
- Add bananas, baking powder, vanilla, protein powder, collagen, and any optional add-ins.
- Pulse until a desirable consistency then add chia and pulse.
- Scoop on a baking sheet that is lined with parchment paper. Press gently.