sugar cookie overnight owyn oats
It's always a good morning when your in a rush and can't have breakfast said No one EVER! So to avoid the hangry (hungry and angry) feeling I always like to have overnight oats in my refrigerator. I found this Vegan and TOP 8 FREE protein company called OWYN (Only What You Need) that is unlike any other vegan protein you have tried. If you want to try it you can buy it here and use my Discount Code NONUTSF18
- 1/2 Cup GF Rolled oats (I sometimes only use 1/3 cup oats to cut on carbs)
- 2 teaspoons sugar of choice (if using stevia make sure to use the equivalent amount)
- 1 teaspoon Chia seeds *optinal
- 2 Tablespoons OWYN Vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2/3 Cup Milk of choice (I use Good Karma plus protein)
- Add all dry ingredients to a 8 ounce glass jar close lid and shake them.
- Add wet ingredients close lid tightly and shake well, place in the refrigerator.
- On the run grab your overnight oats. ENJOY!