NO BAKE VEGAN TIGER NUT COOKIE DOUGH
Gluten free, dairy free, soy free, egg free, grain free, vegan, potato free, corn free.
- 1 cup Tiger Nut
- 1/4 cup coconut flour [or tiger nut flour or vanilla protein powder]
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut oil [room temperature NOT MELTED]
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Creamy Sunbutter
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1/2 cup dairy free dark chocolate chips (for the dough)
- 1/2 cup dairy free dark chocolate chips for melted top to the bars
- Incorporate all ingredients in a bowl mix until it comes together.2.Line square dish with parchment paper.
- Press into a square dish [I used a 1.5 quarts square baking dish]
- Place in refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- Place remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips in a small bowl and melt in microwave for 15 minute increments stirring in between.
- Drizzle melted chocolate on the dough, put back in refrigerator for 15 minutes. Remove, cut and Enjoy!