Zego monster cookies
Zego Monster Cookies are not very sweet are packed with protein, fiber and deliciousness; they remind me of a breakfast cookie but homemade! Yay, that's a win in my book. Hope you Enjoy them as much as our family did.
- 1/2 cup Beyond the equator 5 seeded butter No Sugar Added
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup date syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 Tablespoons Zego pure protein
- 1 1/2 cups Zego oats
- 1/2 cup Zego rice crisp cereal
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes unsweetened (I used toasted coconut flakes)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (we used mini Enjoy Life chocolate chips)
- OPTIONAL 1/2 cup marshmallow (we used them to top the cookies for eyes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Add the Beyond the equator butter, coconut oil, date syrup, egg, vanilla, sea salt, and baking powder in the bowl, and mix until well combined.
- In the same bowl, add in the dry ingredients. Mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Use a cookie scoop. These cookies will not spread much, using wet fingers, press the cookies down.
- Bake for 11 minutes. Cookies will look under-baked in the centers; they firm up once cooled.
- Cookies hold up well at room temperature for a week; they can be frozen or stored in the refrigerator. They are excellent as breakfast cookies, lunch box treats, and as a little snack or dessert.