Easy Paleo Spinach Tortillas
Healthy Paleo spinach tortillas! Taste amazing and loved by my 7 year old daughter. You to can have fresh homemade tortillas. They freeze perfect for about 3 months. So make multiple batches so you can freeze them and have warm yumminess all the time! They taste amazing with my Shredded Chicken. Make them and decide for your self how great this recipe is.
- 8 cups fresh Spinach
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 cups Cassava Flour
- 4 Tbsp Safflower Oil
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- In a pan add water and spinach, cover and bring to a boil (about 5minutes).
- Add to a VitaMix (water & spinach) until you get a pureé consistency.
- Add spinach pureé, Cassava flour, oil and sea salt in a large bowl and mix until well combined.
- Add 1 Tbsp of water if flour is too dry (optional).
- Make equal size, smooth balls (a bit larger than golf balls). Let chill in the fridge for 30 minutes (this is optional as they came out perfect with rest or without. They great thing is you can prepare the dough in advance and press them for dinner.)
- Press into tortillas using a tortilla press.
- Cook tortilla a minute on each side on the stove. A heat pocket will indicate the tortilla is ready.
- Cover the finished tortillas with a towel.