Tigernut Superfood Trail Mix
Trail mix is such a great snack to have on hand, but when you suffer from nut allergies it's hard to find a safe product that isn't full of sugar. I have done all the hard work for you so you can make your own trail mix in the comfort of your home. Tigernuts add the perfect amount of many essential vitamins and minerals, including fiber, starch, vitamin C and E and iron, that will help with your fitness goals for the year.
- 1 Cup Peeled Tigernuts
- 1 Cup Sunflower seeds
- 1 Cup Pumpkin seeds
- 1 Cup Roasted coconut chips (like Dang)
- 1/2 to 3/4 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 to 3/4 Cup Dried Mulberries (or you favorite dried fruit with no added sugar)
- 1/4 to 1/2 Cup Cacao nibs (or chocolate chips)
- 1/4 to 1/2 Cup Hemp seeds
- *Optional 1 Cup Paleo Granola
- In a large bowl add all ingredients.
- Divide into 1/3 cup baggies and take on the go!