Things to bring to Expo
1. Wear comfy shoes. (no cute boots or heels ladies)
2. Map out your days. You don't want to run from one side to the other.
3. Business cards. This is how companies will remeber you.
4. Pen and notepad.
5. DON'T forget your medications like Epinephrine and ibuprofen.
6. Eat a good breakfast. (Bring a small lunch if you have allergies. Even tho there is tons of food it doesn't mean it's all safe)
1. I'm looking forward to finding Booch.
2. Keto friendly products.
3. AIP products.
4. Paleo friendly products.
5. Gluten Free products.
6. Peanut, Tree nut free products.
7. Vegan products.
8. Networking and connecting with new brands.
9. Looking forward in learning more about CBD oil and it's benefits.
10. Having fun and finding new products.
If you are looking for anything in specific leave me a comment and I will try my best to find it. If you are on a special diet and looking for a safe alternative to a product please reach out.
I can't wait to come back and share my top 10 Expo finds of 2018.
- 20 winners will win: Samples of a variety of NEXTY Award winning products, which are the hottest new natural products hitting store shelves! (value $50+)